NightmareCity:Catastrophe NightmareCity:Catastrophe

About time...

This has been up on other sites for months now. This is still my favorite flash of all time for now and it has inspired me to stop sucking at my flash works. I hope to see more work from clairvoyance later on.

Aoi House The Music Video Aoi House The Music Video

^_^

That's weird... I didn't know God made anime flashes ^^

4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

only 1 problem

The flash was awesome. I lol'd and rofled much.
at the end the kitty sez "lets GTFO out of here". It should either be "lets GTF out of here" or "lets GTFO of here".

I dunno. anyway keep up the great work ^_^

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

kawaii

this rocks on so many levels. it was very cute :3

Supersonic Supersonic

Not bad at all

That song has been on of my favourites for a long time. That was a pretty good movie although I thought Sonic Xtreme was way better (its a shame that movie wasn't finished) anyway, I'm rating this based on how I've tried to draw Sonic in Flash about 20 times and how this is 9000X better than anything I could make. Keep up the good work.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

OMG!!!

Are you seriously making this? It looms like you already have a great start. THIS IS AWESOME!
Things I liked:
-Good and solid animation.(doesn't look like you traced much/all of it)
-Bleach music fits in surprisingly well with the animation.
-Overall it was excellent
Thing that need improvement:
-Only complaint was that some parts looked weird (at the beginning the way Sonic's spikes moved in the breeze.... just doesn't look natural. Also somewhere in there Shadow's head looked too thin)
Other than that it's excellent work! I hope to see the full version soon. (If you really are making it, that is)

Average Man Average Man

Nice

I saw this on your bonusstage a long time ago. It was only on for a day so I wondered where it went and hoped that you would put in in your archives somewhere even though it's totally unrelated to bonus stage. Anyway, I'm glad you put it up cuz I really wanted to watch it again.

PS. The Bacon man bit was awesome!!!